About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

... Dance Like No One Is Watching ...

For too much of my life I have been to hung up on what people thought of me ... ashamed about the way I looked ... I would hide ... and consequently I never really let myself "go" and just enjoy the heck out of my life.  In the past two years I have been stretching myself beyond my self imposed borders ... and it has been great.  I found this video, and I am choosing to take on this guy's attitude and "dance like no one is watching" ... and begin LIVING my life instead of just EXISTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment