About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Concerns Validated About a Weight Loss Product Using Soy

If you have followed my blogs or posts on Facebook, you know I am very concerned about people's health.  This mission I have taken on comes from years of being bedridden by very serious health conditions and obesity.  I have my life back and I feel it is my responsibility to work with people to help them regain their own health.  I do work with a company, and I mention it from time to time, but I am more driven to just give people good information about healthy lifestyle and practices.

One of the companies that I have been concerned about because it uses soy as its base and it is filled with artificial ingredients is the topic of this video put together by a former distributor for the product.  This video somewhat validates my concerns.  Watch with an open mind.

Why Heidi Black Decides to Leave ViSalus

No comments:

Post a Comment