About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Can You Believe It? Cauli-Tots -- Recipe

I love cauliflower, but I usually just steam it or eat it raw.  Here is a fun new recipe for Cauli-Tots  from BBB Seed Company,

Smokey Spiced Grilled Cauli-Tots

To make smokey grilled cauli-tots simply cut a head of cauliflower into chunks large enough that they won't fall through your grill.

Microwave them in a bowl for about a minute just to soften them a bit before they hit the grill (unless you like your cauli-tots super crunchy).

Season them up with a little garlic, onion, pepper, and our smokey friend, smoked paprika (and of course cayenne or chili powder is option for a little added kick).

Then, just throw them on the BBQ until they get a nice charred flavor and color. Makes a great side dish!

Enjoy!

Note from Donna:  This is another great candidate for my Spicy Veggie Fry Seasoning recipe that I posted in this blog a couple of days ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment