About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Do You Feel Too Fat To Be Photographed?

OMGosh ... you have to read this article ... this hit me hard.  I have very few pictures of me. I didn't want to have my picture taken because I was "too fat."  I am so phobic about having my picture taken that I once, while in a very crowded restaurant, tried to scoot back out of the range of the camera and the chair broke and I was sprawled out on the floor in front of more than 100 people.  So much for hoping no one noticed I was fat.  I was so humiliated.  Please read this article ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment