About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Monday, March 25, 2013

What is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)? with Gary Craig -- Video

Tom and I have recently started using EFT techniques, and I am astonished at the results that we are getting.  EFT is sort of like accupuncture without the needles.  This video featuring one of the pioneers of EFT, Gary Craig, explains what Emotional Freedom Techniques are and some examples of how it has been used to help in various problems.

1 comment:

  1. I am so into learning more about emotional freedom techniques. I heard from most people that after practicing this, they really felt some changes.

    ReplyDelete