About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Saving Herbs for Cooking

Is this a great idea for saving fresh herbs, or what?  The pictures show putting the herbs into ice cube trays and then filling the tray with organic olive oil, then putting the tray into the freezer. You could also probably just put them into the refrigerator and let the oil solidify if you are going to be using the cubes within a few days. 

I bet you could also fill the trays with coconut oil or butter (if you are not counting the calories) and have a great starter for cooking or sauteing.

No comments:

Post a Comment