About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Friday, April 12, 2013

New Natural Berry Harvest: The Dairy-free Shake Alternative



I just heard that Isagenix has release a new DAIRY FREE protein shake.  I really think this is an awesome, if not life changing, solution for my friends out there with different allergies and sensitivity to certain ingredients, hoping this makes someone's day, I know it has made mine!!!    :)

Natural Berry Harvest: The Dairy-free Shake Alternative
IsaLean® Shake Natural Berry Harvest is a premium dairy-free meal replacement shake made from nutritionally complete plant-based protein.
 
Derived from hemp and pea protein, IsaLean Shake in Natural Berry Harvest is loaded with energy-boosting carbohydrates and healthy fats to provide your body with maximum dairy-free nutrition. Ideal for those committed to non-dairy, vegetarian or vegan dietary lifestyles, you’ll be on your way to achieving a healthier body while giving it exactly what it needs. Also a great flavor addition to the IsaLean Shake family.

• Highly digestible with quality, bioavailable, plant-based protein
• Helps maintain and build lean muscle
• Safe for those with dairy allergies or lactose-intolerance
• Sensible and effective for those with soy-based allergies
• Great protein source for vegetarian populations.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment