About Me

My photo
Former teacher, clinical social worker and now entrepreneur. My focus, no matter what career I am engaged in, has been on helping people. Now I am on an incredible journey to change life in a leaner, cleaner, greener way. I hope you will join me in this transition.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No Regrets

Les Brown always speaks to me.  His post this morning really hit home.

"Get started...there is nothing else to talk about.. You've have allowed fear to hold you captive long enough. You think...." I would.. but". Push your but out of the way... and get started. You've been procrastinating long enough. Even you don't believe your own excuses anymore. Get started...the writing is on the wall...You know in your heart of hearts you will never forgive yourself if you don't get started. It doesn't matter what people say...they will say it and think it anyhow. This is your life. Take possession of it, and GET STARTED!! You deserve it!!"
I have started the IsaBody Challenge three or four times ... but never finished.  It is kind of like Jill, last year's Challenge winner said, she had "twenty-four before pictures and no afters."  As Les so aptly points out, even I don't believe my own excuses anymore.
I am determined that THIS TIME I will finish ... THIS TIME I will have no excuses for not giving it my all ... THIS TIME I AM going to reach my goal ... because I deserve it!!
There is only 168 days in this challenge, and as I told my husband, every day has to count.  No more, "oh well, tomorrow's another day!"  I'm going to do it, and I am going to do it right.  This is my declaration.  I hope you stand by me and help get me to this finish line this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment